Saturday, February 11, 2006

Intro

I have started this blog to show my friends all of the great toys that I have. As you will see, I love machines. I believe that I am a machine, but that's another story!

I name most of my machines as you will see. I prefer the company of machines to most human beings 99% of the time. Machines never lie to you, never cheat on you, never hurt you on purpose, never criticize you, and they always give you everything they've got without complaining. Every machine has its own "personailty" and I enjoy the sound that just about any engine makes when it is running. From the old 501 cubic inch diesel in Pushy Galore to the tiny 60 cubic inch gasoline flathead four in Cubby, it makes me happy to hear them sing!

It used to give me great joy to start about 10 of my chainsaws (I have owned as many as 100 at one time) all at once and hear the symphony in my yard. No wonder the neighbors hated me...

I write all of my blog posts at night on "baby duty". I write them all in under 15 minutes and I do not proof-read or spell check much. So please don't think that I am retarded if there are errors in spelling or grammar. Anyone who knows me knows that I am an excellent speller and writer and I am arguably better at both than I am at anything else. Errors are not due to ignorance, but a lack of time.

Cheers!

Sam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home